Address:No.72,Optical valley Avenue, East Lake High-Tech Development Zone,Wuhan.P.C:430223
Fiber Source Laser Cutting Machinery Fiber Laser Cutter for Metal
Laser cutting advantages over other thermal cutting methods
1. The cutting quality is good:
Because of the small laser spot, high energy density, fast cutting speed, laser cutting can therefore get better cutting quality.
(1) Cutting knife is narrow and parallel on both sides, also perpendicular to surface, dimensional accuracy of cutting pieces can be up to + / - 0.05 mm.
(2) Cutting surface is smooth and beautiful, the surface roughness is only a few dozen microns, laser cutting can be used as the final working procedure, parts can be even used directly without mechanical processing.
(3) Heat affected zone is very small, material performance is hardly affected near the kerf width , and the workpiece deformation is small. Also, kerf geometry is good , slitting rectangular cross-section shapes appear to be regular.
2. Highly automation:
Adopts digital control, you only need to use CAD to draw the picture and import to specialized software, laser cutting machine can cut out the artifacts you need, moreover there is intelligent typesetting function, thus can save raw material costs to the greatest extent.
3. High cutting efficiency:
Due to the transmission properties of laser, laser cutting machine has equipped with many sets of CNC work bench to realize numerical control. You only need to change the CNC program to cut different shape, as well as for two-dimensional cutting, and three-dimensional cutting.
4. Fast cutting speed:
The cutting speed can be up to 600 cm/min when using 1200W laser to cut 2mm low carbon steel plate, and can up to 120 m/min when cutting 5mm polypropylene resin plate. Material does not need clamping fixed for cutting, thus can save the jig and auxiliary time for material upload and download.
5. Non-contact cutting:
There is no contact for work piece and laser head, so there is no tool wear. No need to change "tool" for different shapes parts processing, only need to change the output parameters. Laser, low noise, small vibration, and no pollution while cutting.
6. Variety cutting material:
Compared with oxyacetylene cutting and plasma cutting, laser can cut many kinds of materials, including metal, nonmetal, metal and nonmetal based composite material, leather, wood, fiber, etc. But for different material, it shows different laser cutting adaptability due to its thermal physical properties and different laser absorption rate.
Laser source medium
3000mm × 1500mm
Z axle stroke
Max positioning speed
Max height of feeding material
more than 120mm
Min. cutting gap
Positioning accuracy of X, Y and Z axles
Repeated positioning accuracy of X, Y and Z axles
Thickness of cutting material
(according to material)
Imported servo motor
Continuous working time
4270mm x2280mm x 1750mm
Total protection level of power supply
Functions of GS-LFD3015 laser cutter
1. Equipped with exhaust device, have good exhausting effect and little pollution.
2. Small occupied area, high system integration, convenient to operate and maintenance,24 hours continuous working.
3. The water chiller has good safety protection function, such as over temperature, lack phase, pressure, water-break, undervoltage, overload, etc. With stable performance, satisfied the cooling requirement of laser source.
Japanese Servo Motor of strong rigidity, excellent control ability, accurate, sensitive response
1. Outstanding performance with the highest level of response of amplifier in the industry, the setting time is shortened in a high degree.
2. Enhancement of the Vibration suppression function to improve the track ability and decrease the setting time. Reduce the vibration when driving and reduce the fore-end vibration when stop working
3. Easy start up: simple installation and setting. The connection can be finished one time with Sigma Win+Connection confirmation function.
4. Standard configuration with analog quantity, instruction form of pulse sequence type and MECHATROLINK-II communication command type.
Widely used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, tube fittings, automobile, food machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, kitchen utensils and appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising and other manufacturing industries.
It is used to cut the metal materials, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, galvanize plate, pickled plate, copper plate, aluminum plate, etc.